Thursday, October 17, 2013

IT'S MY B-DAY




Coat Zara Silk t-shirt Atmosphere, Silk Pants Mango, Bag Bonita, Shoes Mango


Me & Mum @ Place Saint-Michel




Today is my birthday! I'm super excited about the fact that I can enjoy this day with my family in Paris, even if the sky becomes full of threateningly gray clouds!

With the flip of the calendar, we tend to expect that the goals outlined by us have been reached so we can set new targets.
After a thorough evaluation of my plan for this past year, I am quite pleased with the results!

Now planning the next year, I want to: fully establish myself in the field of Image Consulting; take my blog to a higher level; join my Mr. S on an adventure through Arabia; meet new people, that present me other realities and challenges, where I can excel and constantly re-invent myself.


*

Hoje é o meu aniversário! Estou super animada com o facto de poder aproveitar este dia com a família em Paris, mesmo que o céu se encha de nuvens ameaçadoramente cinzentas!

Com o virar dos calendários, tendemos a esperar que os objectivos por nós traçados tenham sido atingidos para que possamos definir novas metas. 
Após uma avaliação meticulosa do meu plano para este último ano, sinto-me bastante satisfeita com os resultados alcançados!

Planeando agora o próximo ano, quero: estabelecer-me plenamente na área da Consultoria de Imagem; conduzir o meu blog para um nível superior; juntar-me ao meu Mr. S numa aventura pelas Arábias; conhecer novas pessoas, que me apresentem outras realidades, outros desafios, onde me possa superar e re-inventar constantemente.

No comments:

Post a Comment